Located in the southwestern part of the city harbor, north of Sustipan peninsula. A long pier offers excellent protection from the south winds.
Open: throughout the year.
Available transportation: Train and bus terminal, as well as city harbor are just a kilometer away. Split has regular ferry service to Rijeka and Dubrovnik, and Ancona and Pescara in Italy. The airport, 20 km away from the city connects the whole region with European and international destinations.
- 355 berths
- 30 boat places on land
- reception desk
- two restaurants, a snack-bar
- nautical equipment storeŽ
- charter and boat selling agencies
- maintenance and repair shop, sail repair shop, a 10 t capacity crane
- 45 t capacity slipway, a dismasting needle
- petrol station located 100 meters away