Laws and Regulations on Sailing in Croatia

At least one person on the vessel must posess valid nautical and VHF licence.

Navigational (skipper) and VHF licences in Croatia are issued by Port Authorities.

If your licence is issued in a foreign country, please check wheter it’s valid for Croatian territorial waters.

If you don’t want to hire a skipper you must send us copies of your licences in advance to confirm the booking. Also, you must have the originals with you on board.

In addition to navigational and VHF licence, you must also have a certified crew list on board.

We will get this document for you when you deliver us all needed information and give it to you during the checking in.

In case some changes in the crew occure during the sail, you must notifiy us immediately, so we could make a new list.