Croatia Sailing Holidays – An Awesome Vacation For Couples
Croatia sailing holidays provide excitement, fun and adventures. Every day is different, and every day you experience magic moments. Sailing vacation for couples is an excellent idea for a romantic getaway, honeymoon trip or anniversary celebration. You explore different destinations spending time and relaxing with your loved one. There is so much to see and you will be able to create lifelong memories.
Honeymoon on a yacht?
What better way to start your marriage, than by enjoying a honeymoon on a yacht in incredibly romantic destinations.
Honeymoon on a yacht is a relaxing and unique experience. Just imagine drinking champagne on the yacht and watching the sunset, sharing your thoughts under the opened starry skies, exploring delicious Mediterranean meals in tavernas in different places on Adriatic, swimming in quiet and deserted anchorages, walking hand in hand on deserted beaches…
Do Croatia sailing holidays seem like a perfect vacation for couples?
Crewed or bareboat vacation for couples?
If you have a valid licence and experience in sailing, you can rent a boat without a skipper, and enjoy complete privacy.
With skipper, you don’t have to have experience in sailing. The only thing you have to do is relax and enjoy your Croatia sailing holidays. The skipper will suggest destinations to visit according to your interests. Itineraries are completely flexible and adjustable. If you are interested in an active vacation you can make a list of activities you would like to do during your vacation. If the chosen activities are available, the skipper will be happy to help you with making your wishes fulfilled.
You can also rent a chef and hostess, which is probably the most relaxed option. The crew will be available when you need them, but also will ensure privacy you need to enjoy your paradise vacation.
Catamaran or sailing boat?
One of the major advantages of a catamaran versus a sailing boat is their stability. The catamaran offers you more space and intimacy, which makes the time on board more relaxing. They have a trampoline than can be used for sunbathing or laying under the stars with your loved one.
Everyday activities like cooking are easier as catamarans don’t heel. Also, they can anchor in almost any bay.
Sailing boats are much more manoeuvrable. Their rental price and mooring fees are usually more affordable.
In the end, your choice depends upon your personal preferences, your budget and yacht availability.
The benefits of sailing vacation for couples
- Romantic atmosphere
- It brings closeness
- It increases fun and friendship in your relationship
- Waking up in different destination each day
- It is unique
- Relaxing and stress-free experience
- Learning more about your partner
- Improved loved life
Croatia – an attractive destination for couples
Croatia is home of romantic destinations and breath-taking landscapes. Attractive Croatian coast is one of the best sailing destinations in Europe. There are a lot of things that Croatia can offer you: crystal clear sea with more than 1200 beautiful islands and islets, pleasant Mediterranean climate, fine wines and rich culinary culture, historical sights, world-class museums…
Exploring Croatia with a sailing yacht provides you with the possibility to explore different destinations each day, without packing or unpacking.
Many wonderful destinations are definitely worth a visit and we will mention just a few, so you can start imagining your vacation for couples:
- Dubrovnik – one of the most romantic cities in the world and popular wedding destination
- Hvar town on Hvar Island – flowers paradise famous for its wine
- Zadar – city with the most beautiful sunset on the Adriatic coast
- Korčula – Croatia’s most romantic island with over 1000 years of historic beauty and with stunning landscape scenes
- Small Island of Mljet – a dream place for those who are looking for peace and solitude
- The island of Brač – island covered with pine forests, olive groves, and vineyards
- “The island of love” Galešnjak – small and uninhabited heart-shaped island
- Trogir – impressive and well-preserved Romanesque town ideal for romantic walks
- Split – the largest city on Adriatic with many historical sites, good nightlife and great restaurant scene
Escape your daily routine and give yourself quality time together. We are here to ensure that you experience Croatia sailing holidays that you will remember for a lifetime.