Orvas Yachting announces redesigned website launch
After several months of hard work, we are excited to announce launch of our redesigned website. This long and in certain moments, exhausting process, was actually very useful for us because it reminded us why we started with this business at all. In our hectic daily life, it’s good to take some time and reflect. After all, it’s good to change a perspective sometimes. Following market changes we have decided to upgrade our website with some user-friendly features. The main ideas before starting this process were to make our website more simplified and improve users’ experience.
So, which are these features? Here are the most important ones:
- We have added wishlist so users can mark each of products they like and email themselves the selection.
- Yacht search was broadened to be able to make more specific yacht selection. When it comes to yacht pages, we have created frame that includes more information about each yacht thus making it more credible. This means information such as crew profile, detailed pricelists and more when it comes to crewed yachts.
- Sailing and cruising routes were updated in more useful way. Instead of textual format of routes, we now have interactive display showing key features in each of places included in route. This means it’s easier to find more about what to do in each of these places, such as where to eat, what to see and experience.
- Very often we receive questions from our clients if certain vessel can accept pet on board. Because of this, yachts that are accepting this will be marked with Pets friendly sign.
- We are introducing Greece and Turkey as yacht charter destinations. So far, we have only offered yachts operating in Croatia, but from autumn we will include selected yachts in mentioned destinations and practically cover entire area of East Mediterranean.
- Another feature we’ve added is Boats for sale section where we will have displayed various types of boats in Croatia that are for sale. Investment option section will include different investment models available for those who plan to own a yacht.
- Planning route with us is advisory service offering personalized planning of vacation with some of our yacht charter specialists. Apart from planning the route itself, this service includes planning of various activities and experiences during the cruise.
- Due to increased interest, we’ve decided to include all-inclusive charter as new service. This means that costs that are normally paid on spot, such as fuel and port/marina fees are being included in the all-inclusive service. This is particularly good for those who want careless vacation without need to monitor any costs.
With redesigned website we look forward to new challenges and new experiences!