2 x 280 hp Cat
Board games, CD player, Wi-Fi, LCD TV, Bar, DVD player, USB connection
Sunbathing area, Deck shower, Cockpit table, Sunbathing cushions
Battery charger, Generator
Water ski, Snorkeling equipment, Kayak, Fishing equipment, Paddle board, Tender with outboard engine, Wind surf
Air condition, Double bed cabin + single bed (2), Double bed cabin (3), Bedclothes, towels
Check in time
16:00, Split, Croatia
Check out time
09:00, Split, Croatia
|01.01. - 01.07.||01.07. - 02.09.||02.09. - 31.12.|
|10,500 €||13,000 €||10,500 €|
*All prices are in EUR
This gulet exactly fits the name of "nostalgia": you will spend many beautiful moments and see the beauty of the Croatian Adriatic so when you think of those memories the nostalgia will captivate you.
The covered rear deck consists of a table and leisure sofa, and on the front, you can sunbathe on the mattresses and take a shower after a marine adventure. The spacious lounge has a TV, bar, table and a couch around it. 5 air-conditioned cabins are with en suite bathrooms and double beds, and two of them have additional bunk bed so gulet can accommodate up to 12 people.
For quieter types there are games, and for the rest, there are water sports. If desired, an experienced and professional crew can organize other activities, such as rafting or land sports.
We wish you the best creating memories ever!
Included in boat price:
week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, 6 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, WiFi Internet, cleaning of cabins every day, paddle board, kayak.
Not included in boat price:
food, drinks and beverages, tourist taxes (1 EUR per person daily), entrance to the National Parks, ports/anchors, private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 70 Eur), more than 6 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 Eur), one way to/from Dubrovnik 1.000 Eur in cash on board (in case week after/before is booked from/to Dubrovnik, one way is not charged), water ski 50 Eur/30 min, tips for the crew.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
1. Food, to be paid in cash on boat
3. Ports/anchors, to be paid in cash on boat
Half board (breakfast + lunch): 450 Eur per person per week
Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): on request
Extra dinner: 40 Eur per dinner per person
Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children up to 3 years free of charge
Children from 3 -7 years old 50% discount
• Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
• All-inclusive option of domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (domestic wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week.
• All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, tea, coffee, coca cola, sprite) 100 Eur per person per week.
• If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
• Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 800 Eur per week.
Ports and anchorages need to be paid on spot in each port/anchorage (in cash), according to actual costs. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
Port of embarkation is in Kastel Luksic where boat is situated in during the summer. Transfer from airport to boat is in private arrangement.