360 HP Volvo
Bed linen, Blankets, Double bed cabin (7), Pillows, Sheets, Towels
Electric charger, Air conditioner, Generator
CD player, Bar, TV + DVD
Sunbathing area, Cockpit table, Sunbathing cushions, Sun Tent
Banana, Canoes, Windsurfers
Check in time
Check out time
|01.01. - 24.06.||24.06. - 08.07.||08.07. - 26.08.||26.08. - 31.12.|
|15,500 €||16,500 €||17,500 €||15,500 €|
*All prices are in EUR
The prices include:
• 7 night accommodation,
• all equipment on board,
• tender with outboard engine,
• linens and towels,
• 4 crew,
• air conditioning (8 hrs daily)
The prices excludes:
• transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport,
• port taxes
• drinks on board
• Half board – HB - (breakfast/lunch) is mandatory
• Marina fees
• Tickets for national parks
• The cost of getting on and off board in other ports on special request by the clients
• Transfer or hotel accommodation if the request is agreed as mediated by our company
• Customary crew gratuities
FOOD OPTIONS (obligatory):
HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 390 €/person/week
ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3 x dinner): 550 €/person/week
DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices)
ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, bottled wine, beer, local spirits, coffee, tea; clients can brink their drinks free of charge if they choose this package)
CORKAGE FEE: 700 €/group/week (if clients just wish to bring their own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist taxes: PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 800- 1.000 Euro/week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
● PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 500 – 2000 €/night)
● EXTRA CABIN 7th (on request) - 2.000 EUR
● RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (if gulet is booked back to home port, this cost is removed)
● TRANSFERS: from airport or hotel to yacht and back
● EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
● RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
● PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD: to help coordinate your itinerary
● EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
Water Sports: tender 4,6 meters - 50 hp, Water Skiing, Ringo Ride, 2 x kayaks, 2 x SUP, Windsurf. All motorized water sports and their use are only paid according to fuel consumption.
Gulet Gardelin is a wonderful classic gulet that can accommodate up to 16 persons in 5 double and 2 triple cabins.
If you want to cruise along the Croatian coast and are looking for an affordable solution - Gardelin is your perfect match! Owners Vanessa and Alen make impressive work on the maintenance of Gardelin and are very experienced gulet operators.
An ideal choice for families, Gardelin will offer you great service and hospitality.
Worth mentioning - she has fully operational sails.