2 x 306 hp Volvo
Bed linen, Blankets, Bunk bed (1), Double bed cabin (4), Pillows, Sheets, Towels
Generator, Air conditioner, TV
CD player, Wi-Fi, Bar, TV
Sunbathing area, Deck shower, Cockpit table, Sunbathing cushions
Snorkeling equipment, Kayak, Fishing equipment, Paddle board
Check in time
Check out time
|01.01. - 13.05.||13.05. - 24.06.||24.06. - 26.08.||26.08. - 30.09.||30.09. - 31.12.|
|10,900 €||11,900 €||14,500 €||11,900 €||10,900 €|
*All prices are in EUR
The price includes:
• V.A.T. 13%
• Family Crew: 3 (Owner and his 2 sons)
• Passenger insurance
• Up to 4 hrs cruising per day
• Generator - electricity 220 V
• Inverter 24 v./220 v
• Air conditioned in all cabins/saloon (max. working of air-conditioning is 6 hours a day- With use of the generator until 10 p.m. During the night, the air conditioning is off. Mooring in the village with sufficient electricity, possible work all night)
• Complete linen and towels (sheets exchange once per week - set towels changes twice per week). Crew provides for toilet control – (toilet paper and empty the trash). The daily tidying of the cabin by the guests
• Use of all equipment onboard: Zodiac mt. 3.20 with outboard 9,9 Hp.; 2 Kayak in fiberglass for 4 persons +2 children; 2 Paddle boards; Snorkel equipment – Fishing rod; Stereo/cd-mp3 -Tv- DVD/blue ray- Wi-fi internet.
The price excludes (payable only in cash on board):
• Port and marina fees obligatory – Approximately Eur 1.200 week. Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
• Residence tax (1,5 Eur/day/pax)
• Drinks extra meals at the bar on board
• Price for entry in National parks
Food (payable with invoice to balance or in cash on board):
• HALF-BOARD (7 breakfast - 6 lunch - 1 Dinner) - 350 Eur/week/pax (compulsory)
Price for dinner on board is 40 per person. Included all beverages during the meals. Is possible full board all week only for families with small children. Price on request (specify age of children).
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children up to 4 years free.
Children from 4 to 10 years 50% discount.
If you are considering a gulet cruise in Croatia and looking for something with a good price/quality ratio, Hera might be an option for you.
This 4 double en suite cabin gulet is managed by family (father and 2 sons), so you can expect a relaxed atmosphere and hospitality.
Stern features a large sofa with a dining table and chairs can also be covered from all sides in case of bad weather. Leisure equipment includes 2 kayaks, 2 paddleboards, snorkelling, and fishing gear.
Languages spoken on board are English, Italian, and Spanish.