2 x 450 hp Iveco Aifo
Bed linen, Blankets, Double bed cabin (4), Pillows, Towels, Sheets, Twin bed cabin (2)
Electric charger, Air conditioner, Generator
Sunbathing area, Deck shower, Cockpit table, Sunbathing cushions
Water ski, Snorkeling equipment, Fishing gear, Canoes
Check in time
17:00, Trogir City Port
Check out time
09:00, Trogir City Port
Security deposit: 0.00 €
|01.01. - 10.06.||10.06. - 19.08.||19.08. - 23.09.||23.09. - 31.12.|
|21,000 €||25,000 €||23,500 €||21,000 €|
*All prices are in EUR
Boat rental price includes:
Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, Fuel in the amount of 1 500€ is included, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi.
The price excludes:
Food, beverages, port and marina fees, tickets for national parks, guided tours, crew tips.
• Half board standard (breakfast/lunch) is compulsory 470 Eur per person/week (excluding drinks)
• Full board is optional 700 Eur per person/week (excluding drinks)
• Extra meal (dinner - three courses) is optional 35 Eur per meal per person
• Children 0-2 years free of charge, Children 2-12 years 50% discount.
• Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list
• All-inclusive domestic drink package of 200 Eur per person includes: Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
• All-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package: 100 Eur per person per week.
• Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar's list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits. Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 700 Euros per week.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 700 - 1,200 Euros).
Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, kayak, two SUP, (water ski, wake board: 60 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, Wi Fi, board games.
A crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 5% to 15% of the charter fee).
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.500 Eur.
Delivery Fee (1.500 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
If the fuel consumption is higher than the above prices include, the extra navigation is paid for additionally
Morning Star has it all. This is a great example of how a gulet cruise should look like. She has experienced, a trained and attentive crew of 4. Her owner made numerous improvements on the boat and upgraded it in many ways. This includes hardtop covered aft as great outside place to hide from the sun in hot summer months and wonderful bimini-covered round bed located in the bow.
Guests on board have 6 cabins at disposal – 2 double bed, 2 double bed with extra bed and 2 twin bed cabins.
Leisure equipment is very decent, so the ones who seek for some adrenaline won’t be disappointed.
Space on board is optimally used, and together with great maintenance and her crew, gulet Morning Star provides a unique experience.