Double bed cabin (4)
Air-conditioner, Coffee machine, Ice maker
Wi-Fi, DVD player
Snorkel Equipment, Tender with outboard engine, Canoe, SUP - Stand up paddle
Check in time
Check out time
|01.01. - 01.07.||01.07. - 26.08.||26.08. - 31.12.|
|7,000 €||8,400 €||7,000 €|
*All prices are in EUR
This is one of the best buy options for gulet charter in Croatia.
Gulet Polo is managed by a local family and captain Vedran is a very generous person and experienced seaman. Polo has 4 en suite double cabins and sleeps 8 persons (there is even the possibility of having 10 persons on board if there are more children in the group).
Make no mistake – despite the competitive price, Polo is a very well maintained gulet with great service on board. Due to the affordable price, Polo gets booked quite fast, so you might consider booking her more in advance.
The charter price includes:
- the charter services during the agreed cruising time,
- the ship’s departure and arrival to the harbor,
- port taxes,
- fuel and lubricants consumed while cruising for a daily average of 4 hours per a day (selected route),
- yacht’s crew,
- all amenities on the ship according to the ship list,
- air conditioning.
The price excludes:
- food and drinks,
- National Park entrance fees,
- special taxes to marinas according to the client’s demand,
- special transfers, special demands of embarkation and disembarkation of the client,
- daily more than 4 hours cruising and residence tax
- tourist tax: 1,4 EUR per person/day.
HALF BOARD (obligatory) - 300,00 Euros per a person/week. Includes: breakfast and lunch
FULL BOARD (optional) - 500,00 Euros per a person/week. Includes: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Drinks, beverages and extra meals are paid by the client to the waiter or captain according to the given price list. It is not allowed to bring drinks and beverages on board. Bar is opened until 23,00 hours. Breakfast (approximative time) from 8,00 to 9,00 hours and lunch from 13,00 to 14,00 hours. Supper from 19,00 to 21,00 hours.
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 180 Eur per person per week.
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 90 Eur per person per week.
POSSIBLE EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON GUESTS' DEMAND:
One-way Split – Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik – Split: 400 Euros,
Sports equipment: Snorkeling and fishing sets, canoe, SUP.