206 kw Caterpillar 3306B
VIP cabin (1), Double bed cabin (2), Master cabin (1), Air conditioner, Bedclothes, towels
CD player, Wi-Fi, IPTV, DVD player, PS4
Ice maker, Coffe machine
Deck shower, Deck jacuzzi, Sunbathing cushions, Sundeck beds
Life jackets, Life raft, Signal flares, rockets, smoke
Ringo (extra: fuel), Wake board (extra: fuel), Snorkeling equipment, Jet ski (extra: fuel), Fishing gear, Donut, Tender with outboard engine, Sea scooter, Canoes
Check in time
17:00, Split / Port of Split
Check out time
09:00, Split / Port of Split
Security deposit: 0.00 €
|01.01. - 10.06.||10.06. - 01.07.||01.07. - 19.08.||19.08. - 16.09.||16.09. - 31.12.|
|13,900 €||15,900 €||17,900 €||15,900 €||13,900 €|
*All prices are in EUR
Included in price:
Accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, sojourn tax, Zodiac dinghy with 50 hp Suzuki outboard engine24 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, beach towels, WiFi, IPTV, PS4, snorkeling equipment, kayak, paddle board, cleaning of cabins every day.
Not included in price:
Food, drinks and beverages, entrances to the National Parks, port/anchors fees, private marina fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 70 Eur), more than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 Eur), one way to/from Dubrovnik 900 EUR (in case of empty-leg), water ski and donut usage, tips for the crew.
Obligatory extra costs:
• Food, to be paid with second payment
• Drinks – paid in cash on spot
• Port fees / anchorages (estimated at 1.000 EUR for the week) – paid in cash on spot
1. FOOD OPTIONS:
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 450 EUR per person per week (MANDATORY), (400 EUR per person if paid in cash)
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 600 EUR per person per week (optional), (550 EUR per person if paid in cash)
- Extra dinner: 50 EUR per dinner per person
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 4 years: free of charge
- children from 4 -10 years: 50% discount
2. DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 Eur per person per week (220 EUR per person if paid in cash).
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 110 Eur per person per week (90 EUR per person if paid in cash).
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 700 Eur per week.
3. PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 Eur/h)
• Water ski & donut – 70 EUR/h
It’s hard to find any other gulet whose owner invested as much as Trebenna’s owner invested in her. For years he has been working on her to make it ready for gulet charter. There are more features by which Trebenna stands out from competition.
Whether we’re speaking of white leather sofas on her deck or salon more common for motor yachts, certain details on this gulet were brought to perfection.
When it comes to accommodation, Trebenna has 1 VIP and 1 master cabins (bed size 180 * 200 cm) and 2 double bed cabins (bed size 160 * 200 cm).
Each cabin has own facilities such as individually controlled AC (operates 24/7), wardrobe, hair dryer and spacious toilets with toiletries. Another feature on Trebenna that can make a difference is a 300 l/h water maker.
On the outside, Trebenna really has lot of space. It’s not only about the dining area on aft or 2 coffee tables with leather sofas in the bow, but also about her huge flybridge above saloon and kitchen. This area features sunbathing area and jacuzzi.
For some fun on your cruise there is excellent selection of water toys including jet-ski, sea scooter, water ski, donut, wakeboard, canoe, paddle board, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
Another thing that makes Trebenna somewhat different is possibility of organizing basic scuba diving courses. This is not very common experience for gulet charter so it’s great pick for those who seek something different.
Compared to other gulets in her range, Trebenna is beating when it comes to value for price ratio.