The choice depends on your wishes and preferences. A Catamaran is an excellent choice for those with no sailing experience or for those who feel somewhat insecure sailing. It has two hulls, hence providing greater stability. Catamarans don’t lean more than 5° and offer greater comfort, spacious saloon area and cabins and somewhat faster sailing, since they have two engines. Modern catamarans have shallow draft in order to make the access to land and bays easier.
Before the check-in of the vessel the client should put the deposit in a certain amount in cash or as credit card deposit (Visa, Amex, Master). After the completion of yacht charter the whole deposit shall be returned to the client, unless some damages or loss of equipment are noticed. Otherwise the stated deposit shall be kept in the amount needed for the repair or for purchase of damaged or lost equipment. Paying deposit is also obligatory in cases when a skipper is hired. In such case the said deposit cannot be used for covering the costs emerged due to skipper’s negligence, bad operation of the vessel or its equipment
In Orvas Yachting offer you can find following yacht types:
- Sailing boat, monohull – excellent for both family and active vacation,
- Motorboat – for those who like speed;
- Catamaran – comfortable and very stable, ensure fast sailing too;
- Luxury motor boat – for those who are looking for comfort, luxury and speed (rentable only with crew);
- Gulet – for those who are looking for a classic boat and a bit of romantic feeling (rentable only with crew);
- Motorsailer – similar to gulet, ideal for groups of 18+ persons;
- Luxury sailing yacht – you will choose this kind of boat if you are looking for top-notch accommodation and service;
- Small cruise ship – if you want to experience a cruise but on a smaller scale of around 30 to 50 persons, this kind of boat is a perfect choice.