Boat rental Croatia is becoming famous throughout the world, thanks to the huge number of our unspoiled Adriatic islands – 78 and islets – 525, constant improvement of the quality of boats for rent, well-equipped marinas on the Croatian coast and high quality of services provided with every yacht rent in Croatia.
In a 10 steps, this is how to rent a boat easily and quickly.
- Take a look at all the vessels in our fleet and choose a boat which will meet your needs and expectations.
- If you know just a period you are interested in or just a type of boat you want, or you still do not know anything, send us an enquiry and it will be our pleasure to send you a list of available vessels with all charter details, as well as answers to all questions you might have.
- If you know which boat you want you can complete your booking online without waiting. During the booking process, you will be able to choose and pay in advance additional/optional services and equipment. If you are not sure or cannot decide at the moment don’t worry – you may contact us anytime before your departure or rent them in our base office.
- After confirmation which boat you want, or finishing the online booking process, we will send you all the necessary documentation (contract, general terms and conditions, estimation of costs etc.).
- Within 7 days of receiving the documents, you have to return them, signed, with a copy of payment confirmation if you did not book online. (50% of the total amount you must pay when receiving the pro-forma invoice, and other 50% the latest 4-6 weeks before check-in. All bank transfers costs are the obligation of the sender.)
- Upon receiving the signed documents and payment, we will send you the invoice for the received payment which is confirmation of booking.
- Few weeks before collecting the vessel we will send you link for crew list which you would need to fill-in with: name and surname, date of birth, nationality, personal identification number or passport number of each crew member (persons who will be on board). The crew list is the official document which we will give you during your check-in process and you are legally obligated to have it during your charter period.
- If you are a skipper you have to send us a copy of your valid licence for size and tonnage of the boat required by Croatian Maritime Law and the VHF radio certificate. Keep in mind that you are obligated to have original documents (both of them) during your navigation. Upon your arrival in our charter base, we will probably ask you to show us original licences.
- For better organization and communication please send to us also your mobile phone number, exact time of arrival at our base and other details needed for smooth check-in and additional services you required, such as transport from the airport, hotel reservations, etc.
- After finishing your reservation/booking process, all that is going to left to you is to await your holidays in Croatia eagerly.
Enquiries and all the questions regarding your charter you can send us from here or use some of the following:
|Mobile (WhatsApp):||++ 385 95 3444 112|
|++ 385 95 3444 154|
|Telephone:||Cro||++ 385 21 735 377|
|UK||++ 44 20 3239 8115|
|USA||++ 1 718 710 4500|
|Fax:||++ 385 21 735 336|