Rezervoar za vodu
Rezervoar za gorivo
2 x 440 hp Man
Air conditioner, Generator
Blankets, Double bed cabin (5), Pillows, Posteljina, Sheets, Towels
Canoes, Fishing equipment, Jet ski, Snorkeling equipment, Wake board, Water ski
Bathing Platform, Cockpit table, Deck shower, Sunbathing area, Sunbathing cushions, Teak Decks
Board games, IPOD connection, Wi-Fi
Sigurnosni depozit: 0,00 €
|01.01 - 28.05||28.05 - 25.06||25.06 - 27.08||27.08 - 24.09||24.09 - 31.12|
|15.500 €||17.500 €||19.500 €||17.500 €||15.500 €|
*Sve cijene su u EUR
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, 24/7 air conditioning, bed linen and towels, beach towels, Wi Fi Internet, snorkel equipment, kayak, 2 paddle boards, cleaning of cabins every day, arrival day dinner, one complimentary dinner.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
food, drinks and beverages, entrance to the National Parks, ports/anchors, private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 70 Eur), one way to/from Dubrovnik 1000 Eur in cash on board (in case week after/before is booked from/to Dubrovnik, one way is not charged), water ski 100 Eur/hour, tube 100 Eur/hour, jet ski 150 Eur/hour, land transfers, tips for the crew.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
1) Food, to be paid with second payment or in cash on boat
3) Ports/anchors, to be paid in cash on boat
1) FOOD OPTIONS:
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 380 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 580 Eur per person per week.
- Extra dinner: 40 Eur per dinner per person
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 3-7 years: 50% discount
- children from 7-10 years: 30% discount
2) DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 220 Eur per person per week.
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 110 Eur per person per week.
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - cork fee: 600 Eur per week.
3) PORTS/ANCHORS, to be paid in cash on the boat
Ports and anchorages need to be paid on spot in each port/anchorage (in cash), according to actual costs. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Food can be paid with balance payment or on the boat in cash.
- Drinks have to be taken at boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising, in cash, or, if all-inclusive option is taken, it can be paid either with balance payment or on the boat in cash.
- Ports/anchors need to be paid on the boat in cash, according to actual costs in each port or anchorage.
- Water sports that require use of tender need to be paid in cash on board.
- According to Croatian law, Jet ski can only be driven by the people who have license; otherwise, one of the crew members drives guests on the jet.
- Land transfers are not included in prices. We can arrange transfers to/from the boat, this is payable directly to drivers in cash.
Gulet Andi Star is a long operating gulet available for charter in Croatia.
She is managed by an enthusiastic young owner & captain who is really doing that extra mile for the satisfaction of everybody on board. Apart from the captain, the crew on gulet Andi Star includes chef, deckhand and waiter.
Accommodation is for up to 12 guests in one master and 4 double bed cabins with an extra bed in each of them. Master cabin is stunning – large bed with sofa from each side. Other cabins have a great combination of wood finishing and bright colours of bedding.
Exterior provides more than enough spaces, both for sunbathing and aft deck for dining. Water toys equipment includes water ski, paddleboard and snorkelling equipment.
So, what can you expect on board of Andi Star? Outstanding service and hospitality, tasty food and breathtaking sceneries during your cruise.