Rezervoar za vodu
Rezervoar za gorivo
2 x 265 hp Volvo Marine
Air conditioner, Generator, TV
Blankets, Double bed cabin (6), Pillows, Posteljina, Sheets, Towels
Canoes, Donut, Fishing equipment, Snorkeling equipment, Water ski
BBQ, Cockpit table, Sunbathing area, Sunbathing cushions
Sigurnosni depozit: 0,00 €
|01.01 - 07.05||07.05 - 04.06||04.06 - 25.06||25.06 - 20.08||20.08 - 24.09||24.09 - 15.10||15.10 - 31.12|
|18.000 €||20.000 €||22.000 €||24.000 €||22.000 €||20.000 €||18.000 €|
*Sve cijene su u EUR
THE PRICES INCLUDE:
• Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, permits, service on board
• 4 crew (skipper, chef, two waiter / sailors)
• Bathrobe, linen and towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Fuel for main engine for an average of 4-hrs navigation per day
• Fuel for tender
• Water for drinking (cold/hot, machine with gallons and bottles), tea and filter coffee.
• 24 hours/day, Air-conditioning and generator work
• 75 GB/week Wi Fi
• Hair dryer in each cabin
• Super quiet fans in each cabin
• Bathroom amenities (bath/hair shampoo, dental kit, vanity kit, shaving kit and sewing kit)
• Beach towels
• 2 Canoe and 2 paddle boards, snorkeling equipment and fishing equipment
THE PRICES EXCLUDE:
• Drinks for the clients (by bar price list and wine price list)
• Half board – HB - (breakfast/lunch) is mandatory – 450 eur /week/person*
• Full board – FB - (breakfast/lunch/dinner) - 680 eur /week/person*
* discounts for food for children: 0 – 2 years free, 2 – 10 years – 50%reduction
• Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 45 eur/meal per person
• Port fees approx. 1000 eur – 1500 eur/week includes: expenses in town ports (but not marina fees), sojourn taxes
• Marina fees
• Tickets for national parks
• The cost of getting on and off board in other ports on special request by the clients
• Tickets for national parks
• The cost of getting on and off board in other ports on special request from clients
• One-way Dubrovnik 1.000,00€
• Transfer or hotel accommodation if the request is agreed as mediated by our company
• More than 4 hours of engine work per day – 80 eur /hour, more than 6 hours of generator work per day – 20 eur/hour
• Tender for ski, kneeboard, doughnut (80€/hour)
• APA (option)
• Customary crew gratuities
All-inclusive with alcoholic drinks: 240 eur per person per week include: water, coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic,...), Croatian quality wines, beers and spirits
Not included: Imported wines, beers and spirits (To be bought at boat's bar by price list)
All-inclusive non-alcoholic drinks: 120 eur per person per week includes: water, coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic,...).
2.000 € minimum, town port and marina fees, additional Wi Fi, especially requested wines & beverages not included in the package, use of the tender for watersports 80 € per hour, shore excursions, guided tours, adventure activities, nature park fees, and sojourn taxes
Usual mealtime: breakfast from 8 - 9 o'clock, lunch from 13 - 14 and supper from 19 - 21 o'clock. Bar is open till 23 o'clock.
For additional payments for the food and beverages on board as per pricelist record is kept and payments are made at the end of the trip to the captain.
If you like luxurious sailing then you should select gulet Aurum.
Immediately you will be won by it because of his comfort; wherever you turn there is a place to sit or lie down. The rear deck will delight you with a large table for 12 people and many pillows on a mattress, which extends along the edge of the deck. As a small surrounded oasis, there is a barely noticeable small table next to the sofa. The front deck is rich in mattresses for sunbathing where you can sit beside two tables.
This gulet offers an upper deck, living room and extra beds for enjoying the sun. The air-conditioned lounge stands out with two tables with white leather seating along each side of the gulet. Here you can relax on the sofa with the TV or Wi-Fi. Six cabins with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms have double beds. If you carry some values with you, store them in the safe because each cabin has one.
The experienced crew who enjoys their work will make available to you the equipment for fishing and diving, canoe and donut so your entertainment is guaranteed.
Welcome to the gulet of pleasures!