Rezervoar za vodu
Rezervoar za gorivo
2 x 180 hp Perkins
Wi-Fi, Bar, TV
Sunbathing area, Cockpit table, Sunbathing cushions, Sun Tent
Air conditioner, Generator, Solar Panel
Snorkeling equipment, Kayak, Fishing tackle
Double bed cabin (4), Pillows, Posteljina, Blankets, Towels, Sheets
17:00, Split, Croatia
09:00, Split, Croatia
THE CHARTER PRICE INCLUDES:
- the charter services during the agreed cruising time,
- the ship’s departure and arrival to the harbor,
- fuel and lubricants consumed while cruising for a daily average of 4 hours per a day (selected route),
- yacht’s crew,
- all amenities on the ship according to the ship list,
- insurance of the ship, crew and it’s passengers, 4 hours of generator working a day (Air conditioning).
THE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- food and drinks,
- port and marina taxes (around 400,00-600,00 EUR/week),
- National Park entrance fees,
- special taxes to marinas according to the client’s demand,
- special transfers, special demands of embarkation and disembarkation of the client,
- daily more than 4 hours cruising and residence tax
- tourist tax: 1,50 EUR per person/day.
HALF BOARD (obligatory) - 340,00 Euros per a person/week. Includes: breakfast and lunch. Water, coffee and tea are free during the day.
FULL BOARD (optional) - 500,00 Euros per a person/week. Includes: breakfast, lunch and supper.
Children up to age 12 years - 50% discount for F/B and H/B.
All-inclusive package – 160 EUR person/week
All-inclusive package (non-alcohol) – 100 EUR person/week
Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost of service of beverages: 40 Euros per person.
Drinks, beverages and extra meals are paid by the client to the waiter or captain according to the given price list. If special all-inclusive agreements (full pension with drinks) are done, then there will be no additional payment of drinks (domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic) or food. It is not allowed to bring drinks and beverages on boat and also food, if it is not agreed in contract differently. Bar is opened until 23,00 hours. Breakfast (approximative time) from 8,00 to 9,00 hours and lunch from 13,00 to 14,00 hours. Supper from 19,00 to 21,00 hours.
Gulet Babac is another affordable option for a gulet cruise in Croatia.
She can accommodate 8 guests in four double en suite cabins. The front area features mattresses for sunbathing. Salon has a fully equipped kitchen, TV, bar and table surrounded by the lounge area.
In addition to seeing the beauty of the Croatian coast, you can also use the equipment for fishing, snorkelling, and kayaking. Given the times we live in, the ability to use Wi-Fi connections do not have to be especially mentioned.