Rezervoar za vodu
Rezervoar za gorivo
2 x Iveco 8065M 115 ps
17:00, Trogir / SCT Marina Trogir, Croatia
09:00, Trogir / SCT Marina Trogir, Croatia
|01.01. - 17.06.||17.06. - 16.09.||16.09. - 31.12.|
|18.300 €||19.900 €||18.300 €|
*Sve cijene su u EUR
In price included:
Accommodation on the yacht, food and pay roles for crew members, wages and food for the crew, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, generator use, A/C (5 h/day), all equipment on board, cabins daily cleaning, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, Wi-Fi. Charter price includes 13% Croatian VAT.
Food, drinks and beverages, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged 75 Eur), more than 5 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged 20 Eur), personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, one way cruise, embark and disembark out of the base port, extra use of tender, tips for the crew (tip is usually 10% of the yacht charter price), water sports that use tender.
FOOD AND BAVERAGE OPTIONS (PRICE PER PERSON/WEEK):
• Half board (breakfast and lunch): 390 Eur per person per week.
• Advanced half board (breakfast/ lunch + 3 x dinner): 550 Eur per person per week.
• Extra dinner on board, possible upon request – 40 Eur meal per person.
DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS: • Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
• Optional: All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 220 Eur per person per week.
• Optional: All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 120 Eur per person per week.
• If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines and premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
• It is possible to bring your own drinks on board for a corkage fee of 800 EUR.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the Yacht can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. Usually, and if the weather situation allows us, we are anchoring 2-3 nights and moor in ports or marinas 3-4 nights. Approximate cost per week is 800 – 1200 EUR.
• Tender 6.40m SACS for max. 10 person, 140 ps outboard engine for tender, Water ski, Wakeboard, 2 Stand up paddle boards, 1 Donut, Snorkeling equipment
(Fuel & Service costs for Tender while using watersports EUR 100 per hour).
Luopan is a gorgeous sailing yacht built in 2008. This is one of the best yachts for luxury cruising on the Adriatic. The crew includes the captain (also the owner of the boat), deckhand and chef.
Luopan features 4 en-suite cabins - 2 cabins are master, one is double, and one is double with an extra bunk bed (suitable for a child). Her owner is very passionate when it comes to decoration and maintenance, so each cabin has something special, as well as its own name (there are the Bed of Roses cabin, Grey cabin, Café Latte and the Azzurro cabin). Bathrooms are spacious and have large shower tubs. Another impressive addition to her interior is a salon with a large U-shaped sofa, open kitchen and music system.
The design of Luopan is simply stunning – the interior is dominated by mahogany and the exterior by iroko wood.
Water toys selection on Luopan is more than impressive – apart from 140 HP tender, there is a water ski, wakeboard, 2 Stand up paddleboards, donut and snorkelling equipment.
What is also special about Luopan are different tailored charter programs such as yoga cruising, cabin charter, stand up paddle safari weeks and adventure programs (climbing, canyoning, rafting). Last but not least Luopan is a yacht that can actually sail and thus provide another great experience.