One Day Private Tour – Discover Brač Island
- DURATION: 10 hours (Approx.)
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: max 6 people
- PRICE: 900,00 EUR/trip
If you want a truly unique experience join us on a tour to the stunning Island of Brač and spend a full day on the sea. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling in the breathtaking Lovrečina cove and explore a charming stone masonry town of Pučišća.
- Transport with a comfortable motor boat
- English speaking captain
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
WHAT TO WEAR
- Casual clothes
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- Additional clothes for change
DEPARTURE AND RETURN
- DEPARTURE POINT: ACI Marina, Uvala Baluni 8, 21000, Split
- DEPARTURE TIME: 9:00 AM (meeting time - 08:45 AM)
- RETURN DETAILS: Returns to the original departure point
WHAT TO EXPECT
First Stop: ACI Marina, Split
Meeting point and beginning of our adventure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Second Stop: Lovrečina Bay, Brač Island
We will start our journey at 09:00 h and our first stop will be Lovrečina bay, which is situated on the northern part of island Brač. Lovrečina bay is well known for its sandy beach and as an archaeological site where you can see remains of the St. Lawrence basilica from the 5th and 6th centuries. In Lovrečina bay you will have more than 3 hours of free time for swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing or just for enjoying and relaxing on a large sandy beach surrounded by beautiful nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Third Stop: Pučišća, Brač Island
We will continue our journey towards one of the most attractive places situated on the north coast of island Brač – town Pučišća. The town of Pučišća is well known for its culture of stone masonry In addition to stone, Pučisća today thrives on cattle-farming, agriculture, fishing and tourism and has many vineyards and olive groves. You will have 3:30 h of free time for sightseeing and lunch.
Duration: 3.30 hours
Fourth Stop: ACI Marina, Split
Our journey come to the end. We are going back to Split and planning to come back to the ACI marina Split at 19:00 h.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case, a confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate (suitable for all, babies, pregnant women and those with back problems)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate
- We are not responsible for any damages or lost time due to the things out of our control