One Day Sailing Tour – Explore Island of Šolta
- DURATION: 10 hours (Approx.)
- DEPARTURE PORT: ACI Marina Split
- DEPARTURE TIME: 9:00 AM (meeting time - 08:45 AM)
- ARRIVAL PORT: ACI Marina Split
If you want a truly unique experience join us on a tour to the magical Island of Šolta and spend a full day on the sea. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling in the stunning bay of Nečujam and explore a beautiful small fishermen's village of Stomorska.
WHAT TO EXPECT
First Stop: ACI Marina, Split
Meeting point and beginning of our adventure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Second Stop: Nečujam, Šolta Island
We start off with a 1:15 h sail towards the biggest bay on the northeastern side of the island Šolta, to place called Nečujam. In Nečujam you will have more than 2 hours of free time to take a coffee, swimming, snorkeling or just enjoy and relax on beautiful beaches on both sides of the bay and astonishing nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Third Stop: Stomorska, Šolta Island
We are sailing toward beautiful small fishermen's village Stomorska. Stomorska is situated also on the northeastern side of the island Šolta. In Stomorska you will have 4 hours of free time to enjoy on beautiful beaches, explore or you can take lunch in small restaurants and enjoy local hospitality. Beaches, restaurants and shops are all within a walk reach (walking distance).
Duration: 4 hours
Fourth Stop: ACI Marina, Split
We set sails towards Split and we are coming back to ACI marina Split at 19:00 h.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case, a confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate (suitable for all, babies, pregnant women and those with back problems)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- We are not responsible for any damages or lost time due to the things out of our control
WHAT TO WEAR
- Casual clothes
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- Additional clothes for change