365 HP Iveco
Bar, Music system, TV
Ice maker, Refrigerator
Banana, Ringo, Water ski, Snorkeling equipment, Tender with outboard engine, Canoe, SUP - Stand up paddle
Check in time
16:00, Split, Croatia
Check out time
09:00, Split, Croatia
|01.01. - 27.05.||27.05. - 01.07.||01.07. - 02.09.||02.09. - 30.09.||30.09. - 31.12.|
|15,000 €||18,000 €||21,500 €||18,000 €||15,000 €|
*All prices are in EUR
Gulet Sirena has been present in Turkey for years, and in 2017 her owner decided to move it to Croatia. Built in 2008, she was designed to provide luxury sailing simultaneously respecting the very highest demands.
Previously Sirena had 6 double cabins layout, but this was changed in extensive 2022 refit resulting in a different layout including 3 double bed cabins, one twin cabin and one master. Even before this change, Sirena was comfortable and spacious gulet in terms of accommodation, now bringing that up to a higher level. Same stands for her exterior.
Except for the very spacious saloon and the aft deck, the flybridge is an area particularly loved by the guests. Such a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the view from above. And if you don't feel like relaxing on the deck or flybridge, Sirena offers a variety of water toys – tender with 50 HP, banana and donut, SUP, kayak and fishing equipment. 12 sets of masks, snorkels, flippers and sun mattresses are also available for guests.
Gulet Sirena is surely the one that will offer high service for all the guests who will be on board. Careful selection of crew, attention to details and a strong focus on meeting the guest’s needs sounds like a good formula for a dream gulet vacation.
In price included:
• all running expenses of the yacht,
• crew’s wages,
• fuel for an average of 4 hours cruising per day,
• WI FI,
• A/C for 10 hours daily,
• free use of onboard water sports and recreational equipment.
• port and marina fees (cca 900 - 1200 eur /per week),
• tourist taxes (1,4 EUR/person/day),
• National Park entrance and all land tours,
• airport transfers,
• gratuities for the crew.
FOOD AND BAVERAGE OPTIONS (PRICE PER PERSON/WEEK):
• HALF BOARD – 450 €/person per week (OBLIGATORY)
• FULL BOARD - 630 €/person per week
• SOFT DRINKS PACKAGE- 150 €/person per week
• ALL INCLUSIVE CROATIAN DRINKS PACKAGE- 250 €/person per week
• Children age 3 – 10 have 50% discount on food
• Beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service 700€ per week
SALON & DECK EQUIPMENT:
• air conditioner
• ice maker
• espresso machine
• music system
• sup board
• tender with outboard engine
• water ski
• snorkeling equipment
• sunbathing cushions