Gulet Summer Princess
Cummins 250 HP
Double bed cabin (4), Master cabin (1), Towels
Air-conditioner, Bed linen, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Ice maker, LCD TV
Outdoor chairs, Sunbathing area, Sunbathing cushions
Donut, Paddle board, Snorkeling equipment, Tender with outboard engine, Water ski (extra: fuel)
Check in time
17:00, Split / Port of Split, Croatia
Check out time
09:00, Split / Port of Split, Croatia
|01.01. - 27.05.||27.05. - 24.06.||24.06. - 26.08.||26.08. - 16.09.||16.09. - 31.12.|
|12,500 €||15,500 €||16,500 €||15,500 €||12,500 €|
*All prices are in EUR
Gulet Summer Princess is a wonderful 5 cabin gulet available for charter in Croatia. Originally built as a private yacht, she is a great choice for private rental. She offers plenty of comfort and great service on board. You can be sure in the latter one since her new owner is very experienced in gulet business.
Considering her length of only 24 m, she has immense deck space and you can be sure that you’ll have some great cruising on this new arrival on the Croatian market.
Accommodation on gulet Summer Princess is in 5 en suite cabins for up to 10 guests. The indoor salon is great and unique on this gulet. It really gives the feeling of a private yacht.
Comparing to some similar yachts, Summer Princess has a competitive price and is a great cruise option in Croatia.
Included in the price:
Accommodation on board, 4 crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 12 hours per day, use of tender (until midnight), use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel).
Not included in the price:
Food, drinks and beverages, port fees (estimated at €1000 for the week), tourist taxes (1 EUR per person daily), more than 12 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 700 EUR (in case of empty-leg), water ski and jet ski usage, National Park entrance fees, tips for the crew (customary is 5 – 10% of charter fee).
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 420 EUR per person per week (mandatory) - (390 EUR if paid in cash on embarkation)
- Extra dinner: 40 EUR per dinner per person (max. 2 dinner during the week)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 4 - 10 years: 50% discount
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption (in cash at the end of the cruise)
- All-inclusive domestic package: (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 250 EUR per person per week (220 EUR per person if paid in cash on board).
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic package: 150 EUR per person per week (120 EUR per person if paid in cash on board).
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 750 EUR per week.
PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 EUR/h)
• AC generator running over 12h/day (25 EUR/h)
• Water ski – 60 EUR/h
• Jet-ski – 120 EUR/h (upon request - use of jet ski need to be requested at least 4 weeks before the charter)
Leisure equipment on board: snorkeling equipment, stand up paddle, donut, water ski, jet – ski (on request).
Testimonial from USA Broker
Hi ! I just wanted to take a moment to thank you very much for taking great care of my clients, they had a fabulous time and a fabulous trip.
They enjoyed your beautiful country and one of their favorite part of the trip was the crew on the Summer Princess.
Thank you so much this means a lot!
USA Broker, 13.08.-20.08.2022.