2 x 360 HP Iveco
Radar, GPS/plotter, VHF
IPOD connection, CD player, Wi-Fi, LCD TV, DVD player
Ringo (extra: fuel), Wake board (extra: fuel), Water ski (extra: fuel), Snorkeling equipment, Canoes, Paddle board, Tender with outboard engine
Twin bed cabin (convertible to double) (2), Air condition, Double bed cabin (2), Master cabin (2), Bedclothes, towels
Ice maker, Watermaker, Cockpit cushions, Washing machine+dryer, Kitchen utensils
Check in time
16:00, Bodrum, Turkey
Check out time
10:00, Bodrum, Turkey
|01.01. - 27.05.||27.05. - 01.07.||01.07. - 02.09.||02.09. - 30.09.||30.09. - 31.12.|
|24,500 €||28,000 €||31,500 €||28,000 €||24,500 €|
*All prices are in EUR
The rates include:
crew wages, fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day, water, cruising permits, crew & yacht insurance, ships laundry, cleaning, Turkish commercial harbor expenses and Turkish VAT.
The rates do not include:
- Food and Beverages
- Airport transfers – these can be arranged at an additional cost
- Port & harbor fees for Greek island destinations, customs formalities in Greece and Turkey
- Fuel for on board toys
- Private marina fees in Turkey and Greece
- Land excursions – a variety of special interest tours can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crew Gratuities
Dining Options (minimum requirements vary for each boat) Including VAT:
- The full board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 75 per person per day. It includes three meals per day based upon guest preferences, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee. .
- The half board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 60 per person per day. It includes breakfast + either lunch or dinner per day, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
- Child Discounts: 0-6 years free of charge, 7-12 years 50% discount on the Full Board rate.
Alcoholic beverages are not included and can be ordered in advance and placed on board in quantities requested, at supermarket cost.
Passengers are free to bring their own drinks on board.
Self-provisioning option: where food and beverage may be arranged by a pre-embarkation shopping list or upon embarkation, with the help of our staff.
Zephyria II is 32m long gulet with epoxy laminated mahogany hull. This appealing gulet designed for Turkey cruise is based in Bodrum and available for charter in Turkey and Greece. There are 6 cabins for guests in total. Two of them are master, two are double and two are twin. Upon the request twin cabins can be converted to double bed cabins. All cabins are en suite and crew has separate 2 cabins. List of the equipment is quite long – TV in each cabin, water maker, ice maker, coffee machine, SAT TV, CD and DVD player in salon, iPod connection and WiFi access. Exterior of gulet Zephyria II is impressive – superbly varnished wood combined with crystal clean white sails give her such elegant look and make her step out among the other yachts. There is also lot of space both on the bow and the aft offering clients areas for sunbath, relaxation and dining. Water sports equipment comprises water ski, wakeboard, banana and ringo. Fuel for water toys is charged extra. Windsurf can be provided upon request and there are also 2 canoes and snorkeling gear. Crew consisting of 5 to 6 members makes sure everything goes in order to provide the best service and satisfaction. If you were thinking of Bodrum cruise or Bodrum yacht charter, gulet Zephyria II is always an excellent choice!