380 HP FORD Marine
Dinghy with outboard engine
Wi-Fi, Music system, Library, Playing cards, Chess, Speakers, TV
Ice maker, Oven, Freezers, Gas stove, Grill, Breadmaker, Juice machine, Coffe machine, Espresso machine, Refrigerator
Radar, GPS, Compass, VHF, AIS satellite system, EPIRB, SART, Navigation lights, Maps, Air horn, Search lights, Engine instruments
Sails & Deck:
Roller genoa, Sun mattresses, Sun awnings, Deck chairs, Sea ladder, Steel masts (2), Deck shower
Masks, Wake board, Donut, Paddle board, Canoe, Water skis, Flippers
Check in time
Check out time
Security deposit: 0.00 €
|01.01. - 29.04.||29.04. - 20.05.||20.05. - 17.06.||17.06. - 26.08.||26.08. - 16.09.||16.09. - 07.10.||07.10. - 31.12.|
|16,400 €||18,400 €||20,400 €||22,400 €||20,400 €||18,400 €||16,400 €|
*All prices are in EUR
Above price include:
Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, 24 hours fuel for daily generator use (air condition), complete linen and towels, tender 5.80m + Honda 100 HP outboard engine, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, Wi Fi.
Price does not include:
Port, marina fee, anchorages (paid on spot in each port /anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors), food, drinks, additional meals, water sports by using tender, more than 12 hours A/C per day (25 €/hour), National park entrances, special demands, land transfers, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, one way charter fee (1000 EUR), Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route (1000 EUR), more than 4 hours of navigation per day (extra 60 EUR/hour), tips to the crew.
• HALF BOARD: Breakfast & Lunch - 400€ per person per week (mandatory)
• FULL BOARD: Breakfast, lunch and dinner - 700€ per person per week (optional)
• Extra meal (dinner - three courses) is optional 50€ per meal per person
*50% reduction for children aged 3-10; FREE for children aged 2 and under
Drinks / Beverage options:
• Beverages paid according to consumption - by bar price list. In this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board
• All-inclusive alcoholic package: 230 EUR per person per week. Package includes: Croatian beer, Croatian wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.
• All- inclusive non-alcoholic package: 100 EUR per person per week.
• Important Note: All inclusive option includes some Croatian wines served by the crew, not all from the bar's list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits. (To be bought at boat's bar by price list).
• If beverages are completely supplied by clients – beverages service cost: 700 €/week.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 - 1,000 Euros).
Crew gratuity is customary and not in the price included (usually varies from 5% to 10% of the charter fee).
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route 1.500 Eur
Delivery Fee (1.500 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Extra navigation: 60 Eur/hour / This cost is already included in Delivery Fee.
Transfer from/to the airport/hotel: on request, Entry tickets for National Park
Leisure equipment: snorkeling equipment, 2x SUP, 2x kayak, fishing tackle, board games
Gulet Allure joined the Croatian gulet market in 2017. She was built in 2011 and had many improvements when arrived in Croatia. Allure accommodates up to 14 guests in 7 air-conditioned cabins. There are 6 double bed cabins and one master cabin.
A variety of water sports will keep your vacation quite active - water ski, donut, wakeboard, 2 kayaks and 2 paddleboards. A jet ski can also be provided upon request.
The amazing part of gulet Allure is her deck - the stern deck has a huge sofa and the bow deck shows her brightness since white color dominates. Another cool feature on Allure is beautiful bar on the aft, next to the dining area.
Professional crew of 4 is ready to provide a memorable gulet cruise in Adriatic.