MAN 430 hp
Bed linen, Blankets, Double bed cabin (2), Master cabin (1), Pillows, Sheets, Single bed cabin (with pullman) (1), Towels
Monoski, Wake board, Kayak, Jet ski, Roundtube, Paddle board, Combo ski, Grandstand, Gyro Towable Ski Tube
Check in time
Check out time
|01.01. - 10.06.||10.06. - 01.07.||01.07. - 02.09.||02.09. - 23.09.||23.09. - 31.12.|
|21,500 €||23,500 €||25,500 €||23,500 €||21,500 €|
*All prices are in EUR
CHARTER FEE INCLUDES:
- 4 crew members
- shipboard accommodation
- permits, insurance
- linen and towels, yacht and room cleaning
- dinghy with outboard engine Yamaha 115 hp
- air condition (unlimited)
- general use of tender and water toys: jet ski, water skis and wakeboard, kayak (2 people), donut, SUP
Half board: 480€ pax/week (breakfast + lunch/dinner)
Full board: 680€ pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
Children: 0-2 age free
2-12 age 50% of price
Extra meal – 50€ per pax
Captain's dinner is included in charter cost.
A) Beverages yacht only - by bar price list, in this option client are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
B) All-inclusive domestic package- includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 350€ pax/week
C) All-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic package - 200€ pax/week
D) All drinks equipped by guests – corkage fee 900€
- Port fees/anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected Itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (Approximate cost is between 500 – 1.000 Eur). Note: Due to obligatory maintenance of boat (freshwater tanking, charging batteries, getting fresh groceries from local markets, etc.)
- Delivery fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused - 1000€
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
APA: 7.500,00€ per week – this can be prepaid 7 days prior embarkation if client doesn’t want to pay for food, drinks, and port fees as per prices above.
Above mentioned prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Jet Ski use: 120€ per hour.
- water toys that required tender to use (donuts, water skis…): 100€ per hour
- transfer to or from the yacht/hotel/airport
- shore excursions
- adverse activities, national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, tips for crew.
Gulet Pacha guarantees you luxury sailing in Croatia. If you are a smaller group seeking a high-service holiday, the Pacha is the pick for you.
Built as a gulet for private use, she offers you a lot of comforts and a unique high-standard vacation. Materials that were used in building gulet Pacha were high-quality and the boat has always been impressively maintained.
Guests on Pacha are accommodated in 4 cabins – 1 master, 2 double and 1 twin cabin. The range of water toys on Pacha is really various – 2 jet-skis, round-tube, paddleboard, combo ski, wakeboard, monoski and kayak. Pacha has 4 crew members, and the food on her is truly amazing and comparable to the one in the world's finest restaurants.