Gulet Queen of Adriatic
2 x 450 hp Iveco Aifo
Bed linen, Blankets, Double bed cabin (2), Pillows, Sheets, Towels, Triple bed cabin (2), Twin bed cabin (2)
Generator, Electric charger, Air conditioner
Bar, Radio/CD, TV + DVD
Banana, Water ski, Snorkeling equipment, Kayak, Fishing gear, Donut, SUP - Stand up paddle
Check in time
17:00, Kaštel Gomilica / Port Kaštilac
Check out time
09:00, Kaštel Gomilica / Port Kaštilac
|01.01. - 17.06.||17.06. - 22.07.||22.07. - 12.08.||12.08. - 16.09.||16.09. - 30.09.||30.09. - 31.12.|
|16,800 €||19,900 €||22,800 €||19,900 €||16,800 €||13,800 €|
*All prices are in EUR
Gulet Queen of Adriatic is an excellent choice for your Croatian gulet holiday! Built in 2008, she is ideal for sailing along the Dalmatian coast and islands.
The homeport of this gulet (and place where you will mostly embark it when going from Split area) is in Kaštilac which was originally built as a fortress of a Benedictine Monastery in the 16th century. This is also the place where one of the scenes from Game of Thrones was filmed.
Queen of Adriatic is owned and managed by captain Ante who made many improvements on this gulet that has 6 en-suite cabins (2 double, 2 twin and 2 double cabins with extra bed) that can accommodate up to 14 persons.
Many water toys will ensure your active holiday, and even jet-ski can be provided upon request.
Food on Queen of Adriatic is just amazing – we know because we tried! Chef Srećko makes wonders with the food and leaves no one hungry.
If you want to have good sailing or enjoy water sports - deckhand Goran is the one to help you.
The youngest crew member – waiter Ivan is a cheerful and extremely hardworking person; always on the spot when you need him.
So, whether you are couples, corporate clients or families, Queen of Adriatic and her crew are ready to make you happy!
Included in price
- Shipboard accommodation and crew service
- Fuel for max. 4 h navigation/day; 6 h AC generator running/day
- Bed sheets change 1/week; towels twice/week
- Wi-fi connection (20 GB/day)
- Water toys: kayak, SUP, snorkeling equipment
- Obligatory: half board 400 eur/person/week or full board: 500 eur/person/week
- Port and marina fees
- Tourist tax 1,50 eur/per person/per day
- National park and protected areas entrance fees
- Drink consumption according boats bar price list – it is not allowed to bring own drinks aboard
- Residence taxes
- Land excursions and transfers
- Tips for the crew
- Domestic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices, Croatian produced beer and wine; excluding imported spirits, exclusive wines and coctails) and): 200 eur/person/week
- Non-alcoholic drinks package (water, tea, coffee, juices): 105 eur/person/week
- One way fee (if empty leg caused) – 1000 eur
- Fuel for water sports that use tender (water ski, tube – 80 eur/h)
- Fuel for sailing over 5h/day (75 Eur/h), AC generator running over 12h/day (20Eur/h)
- Jet-ski 1000 eur/week + fuel
Testimonial from José, Spain
Mr. José, 11.08.-18.08.2018.