2 X 250 HP IVECO AIFO
Double bed cabin (3), Master cabin (2)
Wi-Fi, Music system, Card games, TV
Ice maker, Coffe machine
Deck shower, Deck jacuzzi, BBQ, Sundeck beds, Teak Decks
Ringo, Water ski, Fishing equipment, Tender with outboard engine, SUP - Stand up paddle, Snorkel Equipment
Check in time
17:00, Kaštel Gomilica / Marina Kaštela
Check out time
09:00, Kaštel Gomilica / Marina Kaštela
|01.01. - 27.05.||27.05. - 10.06.||10.06. - 01.07.||01.07. - 19.08.||19.08. - 09.09.||09.09. - 23.09.||23.09. - 31.12.|
|17,000 €||20,500 €||22,500 €||24,500 €||22,500 €||20,500 €||17,000 €|
*All prices are in EUR
The boat price includes:
Accommodation on the boat for 7 days, insurance, VAT, guests taxes, 4 crew members, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, tender Joker with 60 HP outboard, air-condition 0/24 h, final cleaning, bed linen, towels (two changes), sun towels, Wi-Fi connection (unlimited), water toys (that don’t consume fuel), welcome drink, captain’s dinner.
The boat price does not include:
Port fees and anchorages*, marina fees, National parks and Nature parks tickets, transfers and city tours, fuel for using Water Ski, donut, wakeboard (per fuel usage), jet-ski usage (150 EUR/h, only with valid license to operate it) food and drinks, tips for the Crew.
*Port fees/anchorages: are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (Approximate cost is between 1.000 – 1.500 Eur).
FOOD OPTIONS (one option is obligatory):
1. Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 450 EUR per person for 1 week
2. Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 700 EUR per person for 1 week
* Children till 5 years: free of charge
* Children from 5 to 12 years: 50% discount
* Extra meals per person (three courses) – 50 EUR
1. Beverages yacht only: by bar price list, in this option client are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
2. All-inclusive alcohol package: includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices. Foreign spirits: whisky Red Label or Jameson, rum Bacardi or Captain Morgan, gin Bombay or Tanqueray, vodka Absolute or Smirnoff, tequila Sierra or similar - 250€ pax/week
* Specially ordered wines, premium wines, champagne, foreign spirits and foreign drinks are at extra cost.
3. All-inclusive non-alcoholic drinks – 110 EUR per person/week
* Beverages on yacht bar (by the bar Price list)
4. All drinks equipped by guests: corkage fee 1.000€
Other costs: Delivery fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused - 800 Eur
Leisure equipment: jet-ski, donut, water ski, wakeboard, canoe x 1, SUP x 2, snorkeling equipment. Paying fuel per usage.
Other amenities: Snorkeling equipment, fishing tackle, sun awnings, sun mattresses, deck shower, sea ladder, jacuzzi.
One of the newest additions to our gulet offer, Saint Luca is elegant 5 cabin gulet available for charter in Croatia.
She features 2 master and 3 double bed cabins with private facilities. Accommodation is for up to 10 persons and she has crew of 4. Air condition is available 24/7.
Other equipment includes music system, barbecue and water maker. Deck spaces are very well used – apart from spacious sun deck in fore deck, there is also attractive flybridge with jacuzzi.
Stern deck is covered with hard top, which is another great protection from the heat in the hot Croatian summers. Leisure equipment includes water ski, ringos, canoes, stand up paddle board and snorkeling gear.