2 x 360 HP Iveco
GPS/plotter, Radar, VHF
Air conditioner, Bedclothes, towels, Double bed cabin (2), Master cabin (2), Twin bed cabin (convertible to double) (2)
Canoes, Paddle board, Ringo (extra: fuel), Snorkeling equipment, Tender with outboard engine, Wake board (extra: fuel), Water ski (extra: fuel)
Cockpit cushions, Ice maker, Kitchen utensils, Washing machine+dryer, Watermaker
CD player, DVD player, IPOD connection, LCD TV, Wi-Fi
Check in time
Check out time
Security deposit: 0.00 €
|01.01 - 28.05||28.05 - 25.06||25.06 - 03.09||03.09 - 01.10||01.10 - 31.12|
|24,500 €||28,000 €||31,500 €||28,000 €||24,500 €|
*All prices are in EUR
The rates include:
crew wages, fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day, water, cruising permits, crew & yacht insurance, ships laundry, cleaning, Turkish commercial harbor expenses and Turkish VAT.
The rates do not include:
-Food and Beverages
- Airport transfers – these can be arranged at an additional cost
- Port & harbor fees for Greek island destinations, customs formalities in Greece and Turkey
- Fuel for on board toys
- Private marina fees in Turkey and Greece
- Land excursions – a variety of special interest tours can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crew Gratuities
Dining Options (minimum requirements vary for each boat) Including VAT:
- The full board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 75 per person per day. It includes three meals per day based upon guest preferences, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee. .
- The half board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 60 per person per day. It includes breakfast + either lunch or dinner per day, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
- Child Discounts: 0-6 years free of charge, 7-12 years 50% discount on the Full Board rate.
Alcoholic beverages are not included and can be ordered in advance and placed on board in quantities requested, at supermarket cost.
Passengers are free to bring their own drinks on board.
Self-provisioning option: where food and beverage may be arranged by a pre-embarkation shopping list or upon embarkation, with the help of our staff.